What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Musical preference

• Thread starter lithopsman
  • Start date
Pondboy, I'm going to have to disagree, a little. I saw Kenny Chesney live, a couple of years ago. It's not really my kind of music, but he sounded pretty good and he put on a good show. It was no where near the best concert I've been to, but it wasn't awful either, I have seen alot worse.

Lithman, yup. That's the one.

Ozzy, I'm obsessed enough to know you were just kidding
tounge.gif

Pond boy, dude, I wanna kill you now. Actually, there is a live version of a song on the CD I have, and it sounds perfect to me... and every song he did on "Back Where I Come From" sounded great... sorry, but I just get defensive easily... even if it's NOT in my defense...

When I watch the concert I recorded, and Peyton Manning comes on, I can almost see everyone thinking, Dude... height difference here...

rolleyes.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Peyton Manning [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Colts Quarterback?

What is with Iron Maiden? Never knew so many ppl like them. They have a new album coming out soon or maybe it is out.

Fight!..Fight!..Fighting The World!!! -Manowar- woop woop
Who sings the song Put Another Log on the Fire? That is a purty funny song.

Any of you see House of a 1000 corps by Rob Zombie? I thought is was not that bad - I have the soundtrack.

Travis

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Travis @ Sep. 29 2003,6:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Peyton Manning [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Colts Quarterback?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Yup. Here's the story...

College football. Peyton's team fumbles, and he's storming around in rage. "And then here's this little bitty guy, like, in the way. I'm like, 'Get this guy outta the way.' Turns out it was Kenny. In his orange pancho, you don't recognize him. I cussed at him and yelled at him; we've been best friends ever since," Peyton says.

Funny story, actually...
tounge.gif
And the only reason Kenny didn't go on to play pro football is because he quit growing at 5-foot-seven or something like that... lol...

sorry if I ofended you.I guess that it just depends on the person listening to the music
smile.gif

Naw I'm okay with it (of course, this is what happens when I'm pretending to be polite... lol). Just no bashing 'round me, or body parts you never knew you had shall fly freeee! Oh, and...

***smacks sticky note on Ozzy's forhead for everyone to see***

Tonight, 9 : 00 EDT, CMT!!!

You bet I'm recording it! Well, I had a hard time finding a tape that I'll use to record it on tonight...

Last night, I sifted through my video drawers, looking for a tape with an hour's worth of empty space on it to record the precious thing on. I found one that only had two hours' worth of stuff on it, so I stuck it in the VCR, which is built in to a TV which has a DVD player built in to it, on the sunroom, to fast forward the tape past the movie I had on it so I could just hit RECORD when I'm ready to record tonight. I put it, and it didn't do anything when I pushed play. It tried to eject itself, but on end caught and it got all crooked and wouldn't come out. It tried again and again and again, then it went back in and didn't do anything. I fiddled with it for a while and finally got it to come... halfway out. I pulled on it and heard... a crinkling sound. I yank it and nothing happens and it won't come out. It goes back in and I give up and continue watching TV, knowing this thing has to be fixed... tomorrow. This morning I fiddle with it more and get it to come all the way out... with a shredded peice of film hanging out of it, the rest apparently wound up in the VCR. ***hits head in anger at her stupidity*** Wait... What'd I DO??? ***grumble*** Stupid VCR... Oh well. I then fiddled around in the drawers again, determined to find another darned tape. I found one with an hour and a half left on it. I didn't trust the VCR on the sunroom, which probably still has film tape wound up in it, so I put it in the VCR in the living room. Thankfully, it worked, although I had to go through a half hour trying to figure out how to hook up the VCR to the TV and trying to get it actually WORK. But thank God this one worked okay, so I fast forwarded past all the rest of the stuff on the tape and stopped it at the beginning of the empty tape. I'll record it on that tonight.

Thank GOD that VCR didn't tear up that tape... that's the one with the Kenny Chesney concert on it... PRECIOUS!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">***smacks sticky note on Ozzy's forhead for everyone to see***[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I don't get it, why would you put a sticky note on my head???
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

I don't know... I just used the tallest object I came across first!

Back