What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My pictures

• Thread starter Vitticeps
  • Start date
  • Tags
    care
V

Vitticeps

Well I signed up for the webspace and put up some pictures of my plants.  I just bought them a few days ago, I hope I learn to care for them soon enough to save them from my lack of a green thumb.
smile.gif

Any comments welcome.

http://home.petflytrap.com/vitticeps/

I grew a substrate terrarium once with less than ideal results. It started well, but long term growing resulted in problems. Be very careful with the purity of your water, in this case, I recommend you use only distilled water as whatever salts enter the medium will remain right there. Pots may be flushed, but for a substrate terrarium this is not an option.

Keep a careful eye on the Cobra Lily. They may spread over the years especially if you have three of them in a terraium.

Nice pictures, the purpurea is really small! give it a year maybe less and itll grow really nice
smile.gif

your no longer a newbie! ive been growing cp's for about 2 years, and i only have about waht, 4 plants (however, i had many more, and i sohuld be getting a big shipment of them soon)

Back