What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Since the pics work....

The hamata is....ok.... but I really like the H heterodoxa.
smile.gif
Nep g, what temps are you giving that plant? I'm thinking of getting one sometime, but I want to put it outside with my lowland neps. From what Ive read, heterodoxa and minor might (keyword: might) grow ok for me here in PR. TIA

Joel

Praise my Hamata too! It takes initiative to grow one!
smile.gif

Anyhow Joel, I just grow the Heterodoxa with my Ultrahighlands. It get's ice put next to it at night so it must get chilly. But it is near my burbidgeae so it is a tad milder as it isn't near all the ice like my other's (Rajah,Hamata,Spectabilis,Lowii) But i would say it get's temps at night in the low 60's to high 50's and day temps of 70 plus F.

Those are some really nice pics Nep. G. Your plants seems to always be healthy
smile.gif
. I like your rajah plant - has a couple more years to go
wink.gif
before it takes over.

travis

That's very nice of you to compliment me Travis! Thanks!
smile.gif

I guess my plants are healthy because I am in the area to grow the highlands and Ultrahighlands and I make sure that they are happy. I don't let a spot of mold or a tiny pest escape my grasp all plats in my collection are guranteed healthy!
biggrin.gif

nep.g, i got a n. hamata on order and was put on a waiting list for the plant. can someone tell me why there is a wait on this plant along with rajah,aristolochioides,bongo and fusca.

Private message me on who you are buying it from I may have some info. Hamata is usually high in demand no mater what the price and is usually hard to get readily. It is such a rare and unusual Nepenthes that you have to order them very fast and when they are available. Rajah is also high in demand but not as high as Hamata.

Back