What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Celebrating...

Hello Everyone,
I was really touched this morning when I read the Dawnstar love story thread! so I thought I'd share....
To celebrate recent Supreme Court decisions my boyfriend gave me a HAMATA this weekend! He knows very little about my cp's (despite how much I go on and on about them!&#33
wink.gif
so I have no idea where he found it or how he knew what a prize it would be!  Maybe like the Goddess Fran, he is a hidden visitor in the room!
smile.gif
or he pays more attention than I realized  
wink.gif

Blessings to Tamlin & Fran and thanks to Fran then for all the little seedlings that are slowly growing on my windowsill  
smile.gif

Holden

Holden,
That's awesome! You never know how much they listen until, one day, BAM! There's you evidence...
biggrin.gif

In regards to that Supreme Court decision, do you have any idea how many laws are going to have to be repealed? I had no idea how many really dumb, archaic laws were still on the books until I visited this site:
dumblaws

My b-day is coming...let's see if the wife actually read my b-day list....
tounge.gif

BAM is it exactly!
smile.gif

Yes, there are some very dumb laws. Fortunately this summer there are a few less
wink.gif

and if I get a hamata out of it, all the better!
smile.gif
:):)
Good luck with your bday list!
wink.gif

Have you posted it up all over the house yet?
Holden

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Have you posted it up all over the house yet?
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
LOL!! No I haven't...That's a good idea....How come I didn't think of that?

Back