What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your best pics!

Come on Nep G. post it! I wanna see it. Please...

wink.gif

If I had a digital camera, I'd give you all a show
smile.gif
!  Carnivorous plants of the likes you've never seen.  Enough to make everyone jealous, I'm sure
wink.gif
. But, I can post pics of my trip to California Carnivores if someone TELLS ME HOW.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
O.K. let's see if I can explain it...

1. Make sure your online

2. Go to the Disscussion Forums .

3. Right click on the pic you want to post (I don't think it has to be online, the way I do it), go to properties , and highlight the address/URL of the pic (If you can't do it the way I explain, you can definatly do it if someone else explains it,lol)

4. Now RIGHT CLICK on the highlighted characters,and then click on copy.

5. Before you post a pic, you should type words before you post the pic. Now you right click on the empy space you type into, then click paste.

6. type what you want after the pic, but two or three lines under it,then post it! you can practice all you want on this topic, I don't care. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

actually, you have to have your own website

smile.gif

Can somebody put s.stevensiis pic in here...thank you....

So, I can't post pics without a website
confused.gif
? Guess you guys wont see anything from me then.

whoops, i tried to post a pic, but i didnt work, hmmmmmm, thats odd, i did what ppl have told me to do, maybe ill get it this time.....

well i cant seem to get it, oh well, maybe ill try again later,
Kevin
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
mad.gif

thanks spectabalis 73, nice ping, and darcie, nice looking vft's you got there.Hey spectabalis 73, how old are you?
Kevin

all right John, I'll get ya a picture of my Oreo.
smile.gif

Here it is.  
smile.gif

Picture%20610.jpg

Pitchers.

Picture%20621.jpg

Plant showing Oreophila phyllodia.

lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well ya didn't say "...with sugar and spice and everything nice", but I'm in a good mood (and want to get my monies worth from Clubphoto    ) so I'll post it fot ya anyhow.

The Mystery Ping
http://a3.cpimg.com/image/19/74/13804313-beb5-028001E0-.jpg

--------------
---Steve---  
If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance; baffle them with ßµ!!§h¡†.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
13804313-beb5-028001E0-.jpg

Back