What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your best pics!

Please post pics of your rare plants, terrariums, big plants, greenhouses, anything you are proud of, or anything significant.
Thanks, John
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Nice Phal!  
smile.gif

Few of my best CP's.

2 ft. Diameter Bicalcarata in my grow chamber.
Picture%20577.jpg

Large N.Truncata pitcher approz 8 inches in height. The pitcher is on a 2 and 1/2 foot dimater Truncata.
Picture%20580.jpg

And my infamous N.Rajah.
smile.gif
Now at 6 and 1/2 inches diameter.
Picture%20588.jpg

Very nice pics. Love the N. Truncata pitcher.
wow.gif
Can't to see the N. Bicalcarata pitchers.
wow.gif

d_falconeri_001_sml.jpg

Drosera falconeri

p_Weser_sml.jpg

Pinguicula 'Weser'

Spectabilis73,
That looks just like mine that I got from Little pot of horrors...I've been told it's either N Alata or NxJudith Finn. I don't know if either of those are correct, but just wanted to put in my 2 cents.
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

nice pics for everyone.

how do you do it,pingman? It's so amazing, any pics you post are so...so...addicting! anthough I have alwas wanted regia, I am now wanting everything you have posted pics of!lol. Like everyone says, Thats a lesson that once your hooked, your hooked!and you are addicted!lol
biggrin.gif

oh, and how tall is your regia, size of pot, width of plant, and length of longest leaves. thanks
Spectabilis73

Hi guys,
Just about the rarest Sarracenia in cultivation in Europe, probably the only one!
S%20purpurea%20ssp%20venosa%20var%20luteola,PV11,green%20mutant%20form.jpg

This is Sarracenia purpurea subsp.venosa var. burkii f. luteola

I think some of you guys may have it in the USA?

What did you do with the flower Mike, self pollinate it?

Back