What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disturbing article

I don't actually like cats that much but that is sick.

The worrying thing is that, as it mentions in the article, when they profile serial killers (of humans) it often turns out that they start with animals and graduate at a later time. If they are doing things this sick with cats then they already have a serious lack of care for life.

I hope they catch the person.

Cheers, Troy.

Words won't descibe how sick this person is. Fatboy, you're right about this leading from cat's to people. I hope this person is caught and given the help that they need. I can't think of anything else to say about this.

not very distubing but very sick . i don't liek cats much but if this killer is caught then i hope he gets either help if he is cuckoo or jail time .

As soon as I read the 7th paragraph I though both ''That is so sick'' and ''How is that possible?''

May the killer digested alive for 2 weeks in a huge nepenthes
mad.gif

That's absolutely twisted!
I thought I didn't like cats too much, then got one (for my wife). I have since discovered that Simba is one of the best things EVER in my life.
If I found Simba like that, and saw the person responsible, you would most likely be corresponding with my from my jail cell.
mad.gif
mad.gif

this individual/individuals should endure every known method of torture in a room full of the cutest kitties while watching garfield and listening to audio tapes of my laughter
wow.gif
...grrrrr  
mad.gif

Yeah, I know. The guy that did it needs to have one of his lungs somehow torn out and laid on the grass beside him and his small intestines torn out and arranged in a dot-to-dot pattern, like he did to one of the cats  
mad.gif

Hmm.  Can't say i'll miss those cats, but any form of inhumanity is sad.  

I used to always tease my exgf that i was going to kill their family cat (long story), but i know i'd never bring myself to it, even though it was constantly in the process of killing me because of allergies.

yeah it is near me i dont know who is doing it but i think he should be stuffed into a barrel very tightly and have acid poured all over him

I could imagine how twisted someone could get, until now. If someone did that to my cats and i got hold of them I'd tie them to stake, and shoot them with my bb gun till I had no ammo left. I then would do something that would allow them to feel and watch themselves die a slow painful death, but I won't because I don't want to have that kind of permanant record. I LOVE MY CATS, and I don't want them to be hurt. The only time I don't like them is when thay knock my cps over and drink the water from the trays.
I still can't get over how someone could hurt a cat, even people that don't like cats aren't twisted enough to that, unless they are satanic/demonic. Oh, If they get caught great. Then they get to suffer twice, Alive and dead. Now that I've got that out of my system I am going to go find a less depressing topic.

Toodles
tounge.gif
Wes

Back