What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funniest ebay auction

I've seen some rediculous things on ebay before but this takes the cake. Someone is trying to sell a "small sized box full of dog crap". They aren't kidding either. Three people have bid and it's already past $6!!!!! If you want to see this for your self go to ebay and search for
***Box Full of Dog Crap***

If you think I'm joking, I'm not. I'm completely serious. I've also seen people sell acorns out of their back yard.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Holy buyer-be-ware Batman!

er...

Monkeyman!

biggrin.gif

Cool. I've seen week old pizza slices for sale, and even "magic" lint from a dryer.

OH MY GOD AND HOLY VENUS FLYTRAPS!!! <span id='ME'><center>FlytrapGurl falls over laughing so hard she can't type</center></span> Oh Lord I'm laughing so hard my eyes are watering LOL
tounge.gif

LOL

hey i got a back yard full from my dog. i'll bag it up and only charge shipping and handling to get reed of it. any takers

LOL

It's all in the marketing!

PURE 100% ORGANIC fertilizer for yard and garden! Limited availability so act fast! yada yada yada

Tony

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GEORGE-CP @ Feb. 19 2003,7:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL

hey i got a back yard full from my dog. i'll bag it up and only charge shipping and handling to get rid of it. any takers

LOL[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I'll take some!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
Okay, maybe not, I step in the stuff on the sidewalk every day!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
wow.gif
wink.gif
tounge.gif

I'm sure this was a wind up but I checked on ebay and it was there but I saw someone selling a carrot, but within the carrot was the shape of...lets just say a part of the female body. It was going for Millions of dollars which was probably a wind up between friends but it was on ebay.

ha, now i know why the commercial says "you'll find it on e-bay"

Back