What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will it still be in stock tomorrow?

• Thread starter james442
  • Start date
J

james442

I was wandering if the 5 pack CP set would still be in stock tomorrow? I can't order untill tommorow but I would really like to do this for my science fair projects... Thanks!
smile.gif

Nobody knows? I notice there has been 4 views but no replies. Oh well, I'll just have to hope, but hey even if you don't know you can say somehting if you want...

I think you are referring to the Carnivorous Plant Starter Set.  While it's anyones guess what tomorrow will bring, I think these will be in stock tomorrow as they have offered this package for a while now.  Note that they reserve the right to substitue any plant for a similar plant in the same genre if availability or quality is not as expected.

Happy growing
biggrin.gif

That's alright if they substitute as long as it's all different. Thanks for the help, I'm sure I'm going to be posting a lot more often once these arrive. Thanks again!
biggrin.gif

thats weird , its in stock right now .

Yeah, but payday's tommorow. lol
biggrin.gif

Yes...it will be in stock tomorrow. They'll be waiting for your order
smile.gif

I just ordered it!
smile.gif
Can't wait... Thanks everyone!

Back