What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Europe is great

G

Hi guys. Today I jusr recieved my last order from Europe!
biggrin.gif
I will say the plants could have been packed better, but they look good. Here are the ones I got today...
well, I got like 30 species
biggrin.gif
. The N. bongso, reindwardtiana, and thorelii look like they could be rooted cuttings
biggrin.gif
, and the N. carunculata, singlana, densiflora, and N. spectabilis giant are also an impressive size
smile.gif
. I'm very pleased with the N. macrophylaa, as it is 3" in diameter with 1" pitchers and two growing points
biggrin.gif

Um, you guys dont think i'm lying, or just braging do you? I'm just trying to share my good fortune, after losing my collection earlier this year.

We don't think you're bragging! Sound like some nice plants there
smile.gif

I'm just wondering how you pay for all that! Actually, I'm not, since I tend to binge on neps, too. I just spread it out over several orders, and pretend I'm not spending so much.

I notice you shy away from the hybrids. Any particular reason? My collection is about half hybrids, maybe a bit more.

Oh, and one more thing, TAKE SOME PICS!!!

Capslock

Hehe, I used to collect a lot of hybrids. But now, I'm more into collecting the pure species. I had some great hybrids... But, it took a lot of work to get the money for theese plants. Most came from two huge orders placed last month (just recieved them the last two weeks) from overseas, and 30 other cps came from random places while I was in California. So now, I have 81 species of cps (neps, heliamphora, sarracenia, vft forms, utrics, pings, and sundews). Needless to say, I'm very happy. I've got almost every cp I want. I'm very pleased with the growing setup I have (all natural almost bog look), and need to get some cheap ornamental plants and bromeliads to decorate it. I also need a digital camera
sad.gif
. Probably be christmas at the earliest...

Back