User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ive seen a lot of nice plants here,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i see a lot of nice plant pics here, and i dont see them for sale here, where does everyone get them, and are there more sites for buying them? what are they?
    follow your desires, even the spur of the moment has its purpose in life!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This site is definitely an excellent source for CP's, not only to purchase from, but the Trading Forum on here is another place to get CP's (many times for nothing more than the cost of a stamp for seeds).
    If you can't find what you're looking for here, start your endeavor at this site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry if the question is stepping on anyones toes, im not meaning to, just was curious to where they all come from, hehe, actually, i have a 125 gal tank that used to be used for a reef aquarium, i made custom flor. lighting and the tank was drilled on its side. we were just talking here at home about fixing it up cause we have so many flys in the house! 125 gal. tank is pretty big for 4-6 types of plants, i want em alllll!!!! lol, or just as many different ones i can get [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] so, i was just doing some outside research, outspoken mental thoughts, ..............ramblings.....lol
    follow your desires, even the spur of the moment has its purpose in life!