What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ive seen a lot of nice plants here,

i see a lot of nice plant pics here, and i dont see them for sale here, where does everyone get them, and are there more sites for buying them? what are they?

This site is definitely an excellent source for CP's, not only to purchase from, but the Trading Forum on here is another place to get CP's (many times for nothing more than the cost of a stamp for seeds).
If you can't find what you're looking for here, start your endeavor at this site.

sorry if the question is stepping on anyones toes, im not meaning to, just was curious to where they all come from, hehe, actually, i have a 125 gal tank that used to be used for a reef aquarium, i made custom flor. lighting and the tank was drilled on its side. we were just talking here at home about fixing it up cause we have so many flys in the house! 125 gal. tank is pretty big for 4-6 types of plants, i want em alllll!!!! lol, or just as many different ones i can get
smile.gif
so, i was just doing some outside research, outspoken mental thoughts, ..............ramblings.....lol

Back