What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oreophila

I know that you are not allowed to sell the s.oreophila but can you trade them? I would be intrested in trading some of mine

thanks
mike

Sure you can trade them but only in the state you are in. You are encouraged to not ship them across state lines but you can drive them to the state the trader is at and drop it off at the post office there. Or you can just mail it and hope it gets there which it most likely will and what most people probably do.

Does anyone know where I could find seeds of Oreophila?

If you post your address, a little elf may send you some.

Bonnie Rivers
P.O. Box 436
Kasilof, AK 99610-0436
USA

A little elf, eh?
tounge.gif
smile.gif

Actually NepG there are cases where you can trade across state lines, I am just not familiar with the rules. Also, you can freely give it as a gift to others (and there is nothing to stop them from freely giving you a gift in return. This, technically is not a trade
wink.gif
)

Endangered spesie/CITES I

YOu can sell it but you have to have all the paperwork for it to prove it was not wild collected or from wild collected stock

Back