What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nearly 50 pictures!

Archer Fish (not mine)
Archer_Fish.jpg

The back of my plant room:
Back_Plant_Room.jpg

Capensis Flower:
Capensis_Flower.jpg

Classic Wrigleyana Phyllodia: (notice thedamage in the bottom of the pic)
Classic_Wrigleyana_Phyllodia.jpg

2 foot gourami? (not mine)
Gourami.jpg

Leopard Gecko (not mine)
Leopard.jpg

Lionfish: (not mine)
Lionfish.jpg

Lizard: (not mine)
Lizard.jpg

4 foot savanna monitor?: (not mine)
Monitor.jpg

My Dog:
My_Dog.jpg

All of the pics were taken by me, and all creatures/plants are mine unless said otherwise.
The rest of the pics to come soon

nice... but should you put fish stuff in the fish forums?
smile.gif

Yea, but it's easyer to post all of my pics at once instead of a couple here, a couple there, etc
tounge.gif

Outside CPs: For reference the tallest plant is 3 feet tall
Outside_Plants.jpg

Fish: not mine
Reef1.jpg

More Archers: not mine
Archer_Fish1.jpg

Capensis Flower
Capensis_Flower2.jpg

Crawdad Fight! not mine
Crawdads.jpg

Drosera filliformis ca sunset flower
http://spectabilis.crosswinds.net/PFT/FilliformisCASunsetFlower.jpg
Freshwater_Puffer: not mine
Fresh_Puffer.jpg

Iguana not mine
Iguana.jpg

Leopard gecko: not mine
Leopard1.jpg

lionfish: not mine
Lionfish2.jpg

Lizard: not mine
Lizard2.jpg

All of the pics were taken by me and all of the creatures/plants are mine unless otherwise said so.
more soon to come

Cool pics. (Some are sideways, if your using a newer MS os, you can open them in PhotoEditor, rotate them, and save. Or, if in XP, I think you can just rotate them in the picture viewer and it changes, not sure on that.

Your first lionfish is actually a Dwarf Lionfish Dendrochirus brachypterus, the second looks to be Petoris Volitans.

The one you have labled 'Fish' looks like it is (cant be sure cause it's blurry) a Pearlscale Butterflyfish / Chaetodon xanthurus (Common Name / Scientific Name)

The puffers are Tetraodon fluviatilis, fresh water, agressive, fin nipping little treasrues!
alien.gif

Oh, and what you think is a 2ft Gourami, probably is a Giant Gourami, which can get to 24". It looks like his tankmate was a albino tiger oscar. I bet that is one heck of a aquarium.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RamPuppy @ June 18 2003,12:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh, and what you think is a 2ft Gourami, probably is a Giant Gourami, which can get to 24".  It looks like his tankmate was a albino tiger oscar. I bet that is one heck of a aquarium.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Yea, it was a 300 gallon tank, with like 20 huge fish in it, and 2 turtles! The pacu int here was in horrible shape though, and almost no coloration at all.
sad.gif

Okay, I will now begin the agony of uploading and posting the rest of the pics...
icon11.gif

nice capenesis.

that second lizard is a beardie.

plant room:
Plant_Room.jpg

Pygmy Sundews
Pygmy_Sundews.jpg

Fish: not mine
Reef.jpg

What a beauty! Mine (j/k, i wish it was mine...
tounge.gif
)
Salt_Puffer.jpg

Sucker Fish
Sucker_Fish.jpg

Arachnidphobia!
wow.gif
not mine

Tarantula.jpg

Tortoises, these ones get to 300 pounds!
wow.gif
: not mine
Tortoise.jpg

Wrigleyana
Wrigleyana.jpg

Texas_Cichlid? not mine
Texas_Cichlid.jpg

wrigleyana
Wrigleyana_Seedlings.jpg

All of the pics were taken by me, and all creatures/plants are mine unless said otherwise.
The rest of the pics to come soon

LEOPARD GECKOS!!! ***huggles***

Back