What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ok finally

Since I've had a LOT of people ask, I'm finally gonna post this in public.  

Don't laugh.

Don't be mean.

It's just me, hot and sweaty in the Texas big thicket park.... WAY HOT
smile.gif

philatbog.jpg

philatpark.jpg

it came true not only a name
there are face too
smile.gif

nice to see you Phil
Arie

Great pics Phil! I wish I was so photogenic..
It's nice to be able to put faces with the people.. everyone should post a pic!
smile.gif

Man, I was so faked out. For some reason I thought Phil and Jeff were these old guys...then I saw the pics. DOH.

old!

Well, I certainly FEEL old (especially today after working in the yard ) !!!

I wish I had better pics =\ ... maybe I'll dig for more... as I slowly chip away my wall of Anonymity
smile.gif

woo wooo!
tounge.gif
nice legs!
wink.gif

Wow are you cute! Must be the great genes! How about the next pic with a big smile and showing off those pretty eyes???
I'd guess you're about 6'2" with eyes of blue. Good to see you!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">schloaty Posted on Sep. 11 2002,08:20

Man, I was so faked out.  For some reason I thought Phil and Jeff were these old guys...then I saw the pics.  DOH. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Yep.  I did, too. So that's a double DOH!

Aww, I just get two 'X's. Maybe Phil's taken them down because you lot are being so mean
biggrin.gif

LOL

j/k
tounge.gif

but whats funny is you say your old but it actually looks like your around 18-20 cus there are kids who look like you at my school and they are about 18

Why hello Phil... You do look young... Not child young, but twenty-threeish young.

Ok... wow!

Marry Me!
smile.gif
hahahahahah

Anyone who thinks I look 23 has just become my best friend! <snicker>

Actually, I'm 28
wink.gif

I agree with Greg.. I thought you were 24 at the most... wow

Nice to see a picture of you, Phillip. For some reason I thought you had really long hair
confused.gif
?

travis
smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (greenhouse1 @ Sep. 11 2002,08:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wow are you cute! Must be the great genes!  How about the next pic with a big smile and showing off those pretty eyes???
I'd guess you're about 6'2" with eyes of blue.  Good to see you!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Cheese wiz! I would swear you were his mother if I didnt know you were psychic...

Don't look a day over 30...
wow.gif

Nice pic Phil! 28 eh? Us 28 year olds are on our way over that hill (but at least YOU don't look it, you're one up on me)! LOL
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Back