What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ok finally

Hey Parasuco, here's big news....I am his mother!!! How did you guess???
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Guess it's the worlds worst kept secret and now it's really out. Now you all know why I'm so protective of this site.
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Wow.. all mothers really are the same. Mine says that all the time.. "You never smile in photo's! Show off your pretty smile! You've got lovely eyes.. how come you never post pics that show your eyes??!?"
confused.gif
tounge.gif
Would drive me crazy if I let it..

short drive, I know..
biggrin.gif

purplesundew Posted on Sep. 11 2002,9:38 </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">.....short drive, I know..
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

They tell me to walk and save the gas
wink.gif
tounge.gif

*laughter* Hmm.. we're all here because we're not all there??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">we're all here because we're not all there??[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I think you're exactly right!!

But hey, you're talking to someone who gets paid to beat people up....By the people getting beaten up!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger....

yeah right.
wow.gif

Well. Lets just call it an an Unknown and quite clowny hunch...

Uh, yea, ha-ha...

Sure phil. Lets elope.
tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (purplesundew @ Sep. 11 2002,11:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">we're all here because we're not all there??[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Are you implying that we're not all playing with a full deck or that maybe the deck's all jokers?  That we may be a sandwhich short of a picnic?  *and I thought my secret was safe*
wink.gif

Back