What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whine here... :)

We have a venting topic, and joke topic, but now I'm starting a less specific topic. Stop in if you just want to whine about something big, or nothing too serious in particular. Us women might get the most use out of this one. I'll start...

I'm tired and my back hurts darnit! I want a massage and a vacation.
wink.gif

I'm tired of working hard and being broke to show for it

confused.gif

I'm tired of reading this site, and not seeing any whining. Why can't people here whine more?

I'm tired of my wife nagging my daughter to get her homework done and I'm tired of my daughter's excuses of why she can't and whining about her friends at school not playing her game, what grandma did/said, whatever. Puberty is sooo wonderful
sad.gif
. I think I'll take some more asprin now.

I'm tired...
of trying to look for internships...
of doing homework
of working everyday in the library after and between classes...
of looking for housing for next year...
of trying to avoid sickness so i got this flu shot today...
because of lack of sleep...

but its okay because i chose to do all of this~  
tounge.gif

I'm tired of waiting an indefinate time for my book on Utricularia to show up from Kew Botanical Gardens! It's been since Aug 10th...

My feet are splitting open from standing on them 12 hours a night infront of a junk mail envelope stuffing machine  (litterally the calouses have cracked open but the calouses on my feet are so thick no blood comes out...) !

I have vericose veins... 26 years old and I have granny legs!

All the people I work with are either asian or somalian immigrants and I can't have a conversation with them no matter how much I want to because we can only just barely understand eachothers language, usually we have to write notes or draw pictures.

The furher who runs the shop won't let us bring in radios...

I got an apology letter from the Public Defenders office written by some d@mn kid who was caught by the police while he was burglurizing my new car looking for who knows what...

All that and no relaxing smokes around...

Aaarrrggghhh!  
wow.gif

I'm tired of working all day, coming home and being asked to do heavy lifting. (those dirty tissues in the garbage can really weigh one down
wink.gif
)
I'm tired of coming to work and either having NOTHING to do, or so much it should really be assigned to a team. No bloody middle ground!
I WAS tired of wating for my drosera seeds to sprout, but last night I saw one...
smile.gif

I had the coolest idea for a portable bog. You get one of those huge draining pots on casters like they have at Home Depot. Fill it up with peat/sand/etc--plus mucho Sarraceniae, and you have yourself something extra nice! (hmmm. maybe someone has done this already?!
smile.gif
)

Anyway, my whine is: my fiancee put her foot down and said ixnay on the ogbay. .....whine, wheeze, sputter...

darn.

Homework, school
mad.gif
sad.gif

My 600.00 HID lighting less than 2 years old is dead. I have a dark room full of dying plants, and it's going to freeze tomorrow.

My back aches from moving and hauling terraria, lumber, huge potted plants.

I suspect the Drosera hyperostigma I have been sending to friends all over the globe as gemmae for the last year may be mis-identified by the commercial source I bought it from.

I ain't a very fun guy right now.

Back