What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This may be my last posting

well all, i just got home from the hospital been bout 4 days now. today i had enough energy to get on for a bit, i wont go into detail about my health, except that i do have cancer, its rare, and fast moving, i have been trying to get help for my terrarium, but no one will do the job i have done, all are more focused on me now, im mostly bed ridden for now, i will try to come back if all goes good, if not, god speed to you all, and good luck with all of your plants.

ccrider
carl

That is horrible news!
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
I hope you feel better. My prayers go out to you.

travis

My thoughts are with you

Carl,

Our thoughts are with you and so are our prayer.

My best wishes to you Carl and I am sorry to hear about your illness. You are in my prayers also.

Dear Carl
Our thoughts are with you and so are our prayer,
I do wish we could help with something.
Arie

Stay positive... find a bit of time each day for smiles and laughter. I'll be praying for you...

Carl,
you are in my prayer. i do hope you feel better and get your health back.

I hope you get better, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oh no!
sad.gif
I hope you and your plants will be okay.

I'll be praying for you. ((air hugs))

I hope you feel better!
sad.gif

ccrider,
I don't know anything about you, but as another cp grower I'd like to know if thee is anything I can do. Where do you live, If somebody here lives close to you, Maybe they can help you take care of your plants. If not you can have somebody from your family to email me and I can try to give them advice on taking care of your plants.
If there is anything you need or anything I can do for you contact me.
If anybody else can think of anything that we can do post it here or email me.
ccrider I look forward to seeing you back on the list when you're better.
Mark
voodoodancer@hotmail.com

I'll be praying for you also. May the Lord grant you peace.

-noah

I hope you get better!
sad.gif
me and my family will pray for you.
sad.gif

Best of luck Carl, dont let it get to ya. We are all praying for ya!

Absolute best wishes,
Cole

Very sorry to hear of your situation Carl... but just hang in there. It might not be as bad as you think it is.. both my parents have had cancer and they are ok now. Whatever you do though, don't give up hope. I wish you and your family the best of luck...I just wish i could do more...

Joel

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

God grant you His peace, which surpasses all understanding.

Sorry to hear what had happen. My prayers are with u. Get better.

Man....someone tell me this isn;t happening. :'( Best of wishes to you Carl. I hope you outrun this awful demon.

Back