What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how old is everybody???

• Thread starter jiana54
  • Start date
You know I want to say that the White winged dove song was from Heart but its been so long. Hm...No it wasn't it was Stevie Nix sorry if I butchered the spelling of that
smile.gif

Oh and Im 32
smile.gif

Oh crap I didnt see that you gave the answeer away on that one already oh well

(Edited by unknownclown at 11:11 am on May 9, 2002)

I'm 101111 or 2F. Like I said, really old. Funny... I don't feel that old.

Guess I'm the granny at XXXXXV. Yeah, yeah, just count all the X's
Jeez! that's a lot of X's!! :eek:

greenhouse1, you could say that you're just LV. If nothing else, it looks nicer.
smile.gif

Well, long as we can use hex: I'm x'39', almost x'3A'.  Eventually, I'm going to find a board where I'm not the oldest.
smile.gif

But, hey, what do I win? :biggrin:

(Edited by Merlin at 11:33 am on May 9, 2002)

The song is Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks... I turned seventeen april fourth... Ta da... Well, I did notice that not a whole lot of people participated in my ever so clever little brain teaser... Shame on you all! Nep G, Travis lets hug me. All the rest, shame shame, double shame!

Hehehe, j/k (the everyone, including NepG, and Travis.... REALLY...)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Travis on 9:32 pm on May 8, 2002
I will have to say you R 17 years old.  [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Whooooo, I am so sub-average!!! j/k :biggrin:

CXXV J/K LOL

Wow, we have quite a spread here. I'm 29 (30 in July). I have a wife and two boys (3.5 and 1) So by RamPuppy's caculations that makes me about 120.
smile.gif

BTW for those non techies out there:
x39 is 57
101111 is 47
10101 is 21

So now that we know how old every one is, what does everyone do for a living?

D. Buck.
Systems analyst (fancy name for all around computer nerd)
MCSE, LCP.

ME FIRST!
smile.gif

I'm a 2nd year university student majoring in biology. I hope to get into med School after that, and I'm thinking of becoming a radiologist or maybe checking out surgery (in other words I really don't have a clue right now). I guess that means that in 6-8 years I'll be able to give the nice ppl of PFT.com lots of free medical advice! :biggrin:

Joel

(Edited by mindmaze128 at 8:51 pm on May 9, 2002)

I'm a high school student, and after that I plan on going into an agriculture program at a niagara college. Of course, i only say that kuz this is my current interest, but I've always been interested in gardens, so i guess its KINDA realistic... Next year is my last year in high school, so blaaah, still have life ahead of me, which is SCAREY!

Currently i have a minimum wadge job at a Canadian nursery/craft chain called White Rose... I am a dirt b*tch... "Carry out to front please, carry out to front" *hiss*! Hehehe... Thats me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from DarthBuck on 7:52 pm on May 9, 2002
So now that we know how old every one is,  what does everyone do for a living?

D. Buck.
Systems analyst (fancy name for all around computer nerd)
MCSE, LCP.
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Sounds to me like the beginning of a new thread...

Well, I graduated from Grand Rapids Junior College back in spring of 00. Now I work for a boimedical engineer/consultant and go on trips with him helping setup equipement. I also doing his accounting work for him (funny because I never took any accounting class until this spring). I would love to be a DNR officer but that is like winning the lotto since it is a state job. I am unsure as of what the long term is but it will be interesting. May go back to college for more edu. but I do not want to get a degree in something I will not be doing later on.

I am 47. I don't know how that happened but it happened reeeeaaally fast. I am a graphic artist.

Suzanne

Hence the artist chicky poo?

24 and a biology major. Hope to teach and coach baseball.
Buckmaster

i work at a hospital and i schedule and bill surgeon's

cases. i also go to a community college...hoping to get

my associates in nursing in two years

I am the Systems Administrator for a law firm that spans south texas. among other things, I also develop Websites in Flash and Dream Weaver for the law firm and other companies.

I am also Phil and Jeff's Mallet Boy.

Back