What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little shop of horrors

• Thread starter Wesley
  • Start date

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
While not giving away the movie could you tell me a little bit about Little Shop of Horrors. The questions below are all I want to know about the movie.
smile.gif

1. Who is the director?

2. What is it about?

3. Who is the star of the movie?

4. What is it rated?

The new(er) one is great!
Rick Moranis is the star.
Don't know the director.
Basic plot is that this nerd finds this weird plant, and desides to raise it in the basement of the nursery where he works. The plant learns to talk, and helps him get the girl...but there is an evil plot behind the honny!
There is great music, and a wonderful cameo by Bill Murray.

I want to watch it, but I can't find the movie anywhere. I think it looks funny.lol my mom says she saw it and thought it was stupid
sad.gif
hmmmmm...I don't think it is. where can you find the movie?
biggrin.gif
Thanks
biggrin.gif

On e-bay you can buy it for a dollar and pay 4 dollars for shipping...if you want
wink.gif
confused.gif
and you do not need to use visa. I think it is a pretty good movie. You have to remember it is like the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" which I love! Not like - like but more of a singing movie. I would add it to my collection although my taste for movies is weird. As I also like the movies "Butcher Boy" and "Ace Ventura Pet Detective" too.

If I am not back in 5 minutes wait longer,
travis
tounge.gif

Thanks you guys. That helped.
biggrin.gif

Back