What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

!THE AVATAR CONTEST!

• Thread starter RamPuppy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh heck.. why not.. here ya go
smile.gif

Chew your food!
rolleyes.gif
tounge.gif

Spec,
I made the green glow with photoshop.
I traced out the sarr picture from the original image, then pasted it into my blank avatar image (with the black background already applied)
then the green glow can be created under "layer tools" "outer glow"..
if you have photoshop and want more specific info, let me know!

scot

completely non-cp related avatar but what the heck!!! mine is from my band's new album cover. great stuff everyone!!! andnedarn and ram ---->you have my vote/votes
biggrin.gif
 you darn smart kids!! grrrrrrrr
alien.gif

Here's mine.
smile.gif

Do you guys like mine?  Hope I win!
TREE.jpg

Here's my new avatar. The best pitchers my plant has put out yet!

How would a person cheat???

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maehem @ June 24 2003,10:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How would a person cheat???[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
If I told you everyone on the block who saw it would cheat, and any peeps who know what I'm talking about (cheating, and how they would do it), had better not tell, cause someone here would be likely to cheat (but who knows?)

just a heads up, the server on my website is down, and my avator may not work for a little while (anywhere from 10 minutes to 12 hours)

My guess is that they will use a poll for the voting. Doing this will only allow each member to vote once.

and mine

Great avatars everyone! good luck everyone!

Travis,
it has to be your own design, one you created yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back