What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug B Gon

Hey, i found a mass infection of fungus gnats i think on my red dragon and my other cps. but my red dragon has em everywhere!!!!!!

i am not sure if they are aphids or fungus gnats, the insects look like little tiny bugs that jump around and there babies are white little things that soon turn into the adult ones

my dad uses this bug b gon on the vegetables to kill insects, will the Banrot i applied work to kill the insects too or can i use Bug B Gon to kill em instantly on contact, but i am not sure if its good for CP's

please let me know asap on how to kill these buggers
Thanks

i think those are fungus gants. do they have wings? the white stuff>do they look like worms? Aphids produce babies that look like adults. OR are they black bugs that hop everywhere and have no wings and are very small? i think the safest insecticide is Malathon.

yea, the adults are blackish and the babies are little tiny white things i am not sure with wings but they are white, when i water from the top of the pot the water waiting to go down into the soil i see alot of white things floating on top and the adults are blackish/grey and hop around

banrot wont work?

Back