What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On patience

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date
  • Tags
    pest

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
I hate to be a pest but I keep seeing this behavior and as a Mod I feel the need to preach. When you post a message in the forums you can NOT expect an instant turn answer or reply.

Seeing replies that say things like "come on guys" and "isn't anyone going to answer me" is really starting to bother me. Demanding an answer or reply 'right this instant' is not fair or polite. It is rude to all the other members. Imagine yourself in a room and someone you don't know is walking around yelling "Anyone want to talk to me?" over and over and over again.

I guess what I am trying to say is that once you make a post you just need to please be patient and wait. When someone who can help you sees the post they will answer it for you. Demanding an answer sooner is not going to make it happen any faster

Back