What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nuking website

Just wanted to give a heads-up that I'm nuking my website and starting over. I'll tell you when you can see anything good again
tounge.gif

-Spec

and dont worry everyone, the pics will up and running again by tomorrow morning
smile.gif

They better be.
smile.gif

jk...

but you might want to get your sig up and running pronto.

Spec,
That Capensis is a MONSTER!!! Holy crud! What did you feed it? Steroids?
wow.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

isn't it though? I wonder if spec has taken a page from barry's book and begun feeding it his own flesh?

Gotta feed master right?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RamPuppy @ June 19 2003,12:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">isn't it though?  I wonder if spec has taken a page from barry's book and begun feeding it his own flesh?

Gotta feed master right?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
how did you know?
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
J/K
The pics will be working in half an hour!

Ewwwww... Ram, you made me sick again... I swear you wait 'til just before dinner and then you mention that!!!

It will now be a daily ritual, you will never know the topic until you are upon it!
smile.gif

Oh great... I tell him what grosses me out and look what happens!

I AM SO STUPID!!!

I'm just teasin ya... no worries... unless appropriate, I dont see a reason to bring it up again!
smile.gif
icon7.gif

You know... my toes are itching a little today... hmmmm

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RamPuppy @ June 19 2003,1:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm just teasin ya... no worries... unless appropriate, I dont see a reason to bring it up again!
smile.gif
icon7.gif

You know... my toes are itching a little today... hmmmm[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
the pics are almost back up again
biggrin.gif

*Hands Ram a pumice stone* There, not scratch with the pumice stone and catch the falling dead skin in a tray, then BINGO! lunch for a VFT!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
icon17.gif
icon15.gif

Your gonna give FTG an ulcer spec!
smile.gif

Oops, I better stop, I don't want FTG barf all over me!
tounge.gif
wow.gif

Oh, and the pics work again
biggrin.gif

BLECH... oof... ulcer...

Umm...

Spec, maybe I am dumb, and missing something...

but...

What is "The Cheapness?"

Back