What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to all the new people!

G

I have seen lately lots of new people joining the forums, and I wanted to give you all a big HELLO!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I hope that you all enjoy your visits and learn tons about all your plants.

There are many great people here and in a short while you will be trading for new plants and have a collection that will rival the die hard plant collector!
smile.gif

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask...or you can send a message to myself or any other moderator. That is what we are here for!

Have fun and learn something new
smile.gif

you know, i just have to say that this web site is the friendliest site i have ever been on. it has become my number one site to vist. in fact, i now spend more time on this site than the other sites i frequent. i must say "thank you" to all the people that have helped me, and i hope that i can be as helpful to the "new guys and gals" as everyone has been to me.

thanks again!

brian, the technoracer

same with me. I just joined and I say this is my favorite site and is the site I visit the most.I have learned as much here as any carnivorous plant book
biggrin.gif
Glad I am a member
smile.gif

Spectabilis73

Ditto, this place is great and I can't wait to get some more plants (I just have a VFT at the moment since they where easyest to fined)

I'm new as well.

Recently I've heard some people say they want a chat room.

Well, it's been my experience that this causes more problems than it solves first and foremost is this:

In this forum; you have time to give a well thought out
answer or question, in a chat room; a knee jerk response can be taken the wrong way, etc.

I like the forum just the way it is ! !

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yea, welcom all of you!

I suppose now this means I'm seniority! Hehehe... j/k...

yes this forum and site are great. i come to this site so often now that its my homepage.

thanks
mike

We had a chat room for a while and thought it was great and am awaiting its retutn.

The Chat room is officially online... we've just been too busy after our last server move to get the new license in place to use it.

I'll try to take care of that this week. (yeah, right.. I think I say that EVERY week
wink.gif
)

Back