What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: do you know your pft freinds by their avatar

Poll: do you know your pft freinds by their avator - thought this would be interesting

• I know most people on pft just by looking at their avatar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I know most people by looking at their name

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (nepenthes gracilis @ Oct. 24 2003,5:19)]I like mine.  
biggrin.gif
Is yours a tillandsia flower?

Spec, you've been digging through the oldies but goodies again. Since this topic was before my time and haven't yet replied: Yup, I recognize my buds by their avatars. Gets confusing when someone adopts one of uploaded ones being offered by PFT, that is already in use. There's another Darcie VFT floating around the forums.

my brother captaindrosera took a pic of electric carnivores as his avatar which caused some confusion
blues.gif
wink.gif

I recognize people by their Avatars and their names. Anyway, no one has my avatar, I am going to change it to a sarr flower though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (droseradude @ April 23 2004,6:19)]my brother captaindrosera took a pic of electric carnivores as his avatar which caused some confusion
blues.gif

wink.gif
Yeah, that's what I thought! See, I'm not crazy after all.

I mostly recognize people by their avatars. I like my avatar because it fits with my username. If my rubra ssp. rubra ever puts out a nicer pitcher I might use that, but I think this one works.
Peter

I tend to recognize ppl be their avatars. I have tried changing mine but I enjoy having the itchy and scratchy avatar the most.

"Yeah, that's what I thought! See, I'm not crazy after all."

Jimscott, well opinions may vary...I think crazy people are in denial most of the time.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
k/d

Thanx Travis! It's all relative, but I wouldn't bring relatives in to this.  
tounge.gif

Itchy & Scratchy? I thought it was Tom & Jerry. Too bad we don't have a Toonces the car driving... well sorta...cat avatar.

hmmm.... i wonder if i'm ever recognized.
i'm such a hyper spaz it changes a lot. but lately it has always had something to do with a VW new beetle.

jim and ozzy are the ones that stand out the most to me. they don't really change and they're easy to spot.

oh, yea... travis and that kenney chesney freak  
wink.gif
are easy to spot, too

Sure you're recognized! As long as it's a bug - we recognize ya!

Oh goodnes i  never got to vote! Both id day but mostly by name.

Gues what guys, iv gone deep-archive trawling today! Just be galad i did not bring up the word associations forums. Ozzy spec says(well said) you look funny! (back in the ozzy vs spec case)
laugh.gif
id forgotten
smile_n_32.gif

I mainly I`d by name...Specs not even here....anymore....should I restart the word association(I started them on here and cpuk)

I think its interesting in that it gives a snapshot of the member composition of this forum at two widly seperated dates... i might dig up something eslse also

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Specs not even here....anymore

i know *sigh

I voted #2, although there's a few I recognize instantly, the most prominent being PlantAKiss's dog.

i recognize ozzy's.... thing that he uses for a avitar

Back