What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: do you know your pft freinds by their avatar

Poll: do you know your pft freinds by their avator - thought this would be interesting

• I know most people on pft just by looking at their avatar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I know most people by looking at their name

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thought this would be interesting. i choose choice #1

Pssst..  Spec its avatAr  not -or..  lol  
wink.gif
and I go by ids.

Steve

Well...when you look at the avatar, you see the name.
smile.gif
Kinda hard to miss.

There are some avatars I remember and connect with the person.

There are a couple very distinctive avatars that I notice pretty quickly. Some of them are here: vft guy and PlantAKiss, who apparently has the cutest dog in the world.
Capslock

I kind of associate the avatar with the name, so they kind of just go together. Sometimes it throws me off a little when someone changes their avatar. I just changed my avatar recently. I hope everyone still knows who I am
smile.gif

Avatars change. I usually go by name.

I would recognize most people by their avatars. Especially Tony's, cause it's especially hard to miss!

SF

I know most peoples avatar. Only when they switch it takes a little time to get formiliar with new avatar.

Travis

UHOH I have been recognized! Time to change my avatar LOL

then again.. maybe not
wink.gif

Tony

Awwwwwwww...thanks Capslock! You are right about that. He is not only the cutest but the sweetest dog in the world.
biggrin.gif

It doesn't translate all that well in the avatar, but I love that pic because that is his "signature" PIERCING stare that cuts right through you. He can stand and look at me like that...and I just have to laugh!
biggrin.gif
He is my shining light...in my darkest days he can always make me laugh. He makes people laugh everywhere he goes. He's a very special boy.
smile.gif

If anyone ever wants a smart, loyal, energetic, curious, happy, wiggly, funny constant companion...you can't do any better than a wire haired fox terrier.

I voted for choice #1. Although I lately confuse goldtrap for Spec because of his avatar... And sometimes I go my signatures. I'm sure people recognize me by my signature sometimes... I MUST be the only overly-dedicated Kenny Chesney fan here... aye?

how is my avator even close to goldtraps?
tounge.gif

COPPER! YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR! CHANGE IT BACK TO THE DRAGON RIGHT NOW!!!!! >:eek:
mad.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif

Well, he has the "Plant Food" one. I normally associate that with you because it's in your signature...

I know who the peson is by the avatar and their signature.
Please stop changing them.
confused.gif

I voted for number two, although I do get kind of confused if people keep switching their avatars. Having said that, mine could do with being a bit bigger and clearer.

I don't know anyone here so I have to use people's names. There are a few avatars that I recognize though.
smile.gif

Geeze with that eye I feel like someone is watching me. Let me put on my hat and sunglasses.
blues.gif
That's better. Nice to have on board mijako10~

Great as I just changed my avator again...from a vft to a sundew. I try to keep up witht the changing seasons. Next I will put dead crab grass on my avatar. tee hee
tounge.gif

travis

Travis

Back