What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode 2

• Thread starter RamPuppy
  • Start date
well i just described what i felt, alright, ill go delete it then

isnt The New Guy?

i heard from a friend it was stupid, ;p and the review was bad, and back to star wars, once i saw jar jar i was like, die die! fall on the floor now! die!

maybe im too violent or i just dont like that guy lol

(Edited by Stefano1 at 11:14 pm on May 18, 2002)

The new guy is pretty stupid, But it has some funny scenes.

back to star wars, are we gonna get to see leia too or jus luke? or niether(episode III i mean)

they are just starting to make episode iii

or maybe they were doing it after they finished 2, but i doubt that cus if i made a big movie, id get drunk then wait a month or so then start the new one
smile.gif

i think in 3 luke and leia are gona be babies

They just keep getting younger......

Leia and Luke are twins guys, they have to both get shown. I have a feeling the showing of Leia will be brief as in episode 6 it is supposed to be a suprise that Leia is Luke's twin sister, how fun would it be if the audience knew all along, some scenes would be a bit sick. LOL. Like when Leia kisses Luke on the Hospital ship and Han looks jelious and Luke thinks he's the pimp. lol. I'm going to see Episode 2 tonight hopefully, thanks for no one ruining it.

All in all I thought it was a great movie. If you are a fan of the franchise I don't see how you could not like it. I was only dissapointed by one thing; Samuel L. Jackson didn't say the line I wanted him to say. "Hand me my light saber. It's the one that says bad ________ on it." Maybe that would blow the PG rating though.
Buckmaster

i saw the movie on sunday but i forgot to post a reply. i personal thought it was awesome!! but then again im easily amused. yoda man he............awesome... crouching tiger hiden yoda i say and it just shows how weak anakin and obi wan were lol.i just thought it was a weak ending, i mean it ended before the clone wars even started o well! ill just have to wait 3 years to see #III

All I have to say is "Wow, I am so out of the loop". I am going to see SWII hopefully this weekend. I have heard only bad reviews about it so I am hoping it will not be that bad. As I have not read any of these posts but look foward to reading them when I do see the movie. Just do not want to know what is going to happen when I do see it.

Travis

How long is the movie?
Hopefully I will see it this weekend.

2 hours, 20 mins.

I thought the film was excellent and look forward to the third film. Does anyone think those ships near the end look like Star Destroyers? Similarities with At-At's and At-St's also in the battle scene??

If you haven't seen it by now then what have you been doing??

I don't have clue what I was doing...but finally I saw Star Wars II last night.  I would give it about 4 stars from all the bad reviews as I thought it would be disappointing. Jar Jar Binks is annoying I hope he crocks in Star Wars III that is my opinion.
wow.gif

Travis

(Edited by Travis at 9:27 am on May 26, 2002)

Wouldn't you just love to shrink him down to a size where you could feed him to a Drosera and watch it curl it tentacles around his neck!!

I saw the movie yesterday and found the movie was alright.

I saw it on the weekend here in the UK.

It was quite good but I was disappointed with the actor playing Anakin, McGregor wasn't as good as Obe Wan Kenobi as he was in the 1st one
sad.gif

Yoda's matrix style play was a bit of a joke/laugh rather than a serious confrontation :biggrin:

There needed to be the defeat of a 'baddie' character like Darth Maul.

But the special effects were outstanding (although excessively used), the light sabre fight sequences were good and overall it was entertaining
smile.gif

I think the third installment will be the best of the three by far!
smile.gif

Rating: *** out of 5

(Edited by Oli G at 6:55 am on May 27, 2002)

I was reading the above post of Jar-Jar-Binks and was thinking what he would say if he were fed to a Drosera. He'd say " Ohh noo! Mesa see a bigsa angrysa planta!" I thinksa I shouldsa go seesa if I cansa get itsa to talk to meesa." "Ohh noosa!" I am gettingsa digestedsa!" :biggrin:

Back