What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible vft purchase

• Thread starter alias_sita
  • Start date
  • Tags
    assume vft
A

alias_sita

Hello, I am new to this board, and have a few questions.
I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and am interested in the VFT. I was wondering if i was able to buy one on this website, or is it a big hassle with import regualtions etc. I assume this company is in the states, so i didnt know if it would require forms and prucahsing legal type of stuff, for a simple plant. any info on this would be helpful! thanks

Thanks so much for your interest but right now we can only ship to U.S. addresses. But you are certainly welcome to take part in our forums. We are pleased to have you here
biggrin.gif

It's getting tricky to get plants in canada, and one of the only suppliers seems to be unreachable these days. If you can find one at a local nursery or department store they can usually be revived with correct care.

biggrin.gif
Welcome to the Forums
biggrin.gif
As soon as you will get the vft you will want more that mean you will be one of us, LOL.
biggrin.gif

I have seen a site that only sell cp's to people that live in Canada. I will try to find the site again.

Phil

Back