What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fungicide

Hey All,

Just wanted to let you know that we have Banrot and Cleary's 3336 now available in small quantities. As you may know.. these are commercial products only available to to commercial growers (for the most part) in large quantities ... we've now made it available in mixes that will yield 1-3 gallons, perfect for treatment of small collections of plants.

HOpefully all that have the need for fungicide will find this stuff useful!

Any questions, I'd be glad to answer.

This is what you would use if you are ready to put your plants to rest and are afraid of anything ( like RamPuppy-hehe)
The two chemicals that we sell will not hurt any CP plant.

What would be the best for Sarracenia, VFT's and Cobra Lily's? Nep.G.

(Edited by nepenthes gracilis at 6:49 pm on Nov. 26, 2001)

We use both for those plants... in a rotating sequence. Generally though, Banrot is best for transplant related fungus.... and cleary 3336 is a good topical (or drench) treatment of molds and fungus.

Hope this helps!

OK so if I ordered some I would probably go for 1 of each right? Thanks Nep.G.

Will this stuff clear up my athletes foot?
wink.gif

Ram! That's GROSS!
smile.gif
This stuff is strong ... it would probably remove your FOOT entirely! = )

Anyway Nep G. Most people do get 1 of each... which is recommended ... ESPECIALLY if you're going to do any transplant or dormancy. That way the plants can be totally treated.

So let me get this straight? You use Cleary's for dormancy and Banrot in the spring when you re-plant? Is that the deal? Or do they compliment one another? i.e. use them both when placing plants in dormancy?

Ram-That WAS Really nasty!! :eek:

Phil- OK Thank You. That really makes sense to me since the plant is totally protected. Also does this last all winter with 1 application? Nep.G.

Back