What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting over

G

Hi everyone,
I'm finally leaving for Oregon, college, and hopefully, a chance at a better life. I actually don't leave until Friday but my computer will be sold and gone as of tomorrow so I won't be online for a week at least, probably longer. If there's any one I still owe plants or live sphagnum to please contact me in the next few days. I will have a friend check my e-mail once more before I leave and will mail out anything before I go.
Also, I do have a mailing address down there (finally) so if you want to keep in contact just ask for it. The e-mail address I'm keeping is purplesundew@hotmail.com
Thanks again to everyone who has offered advice and support, and to those wonderful people who gave my plants good homes
smile.gif
You're all amazing!

-Bonnie

College is a difficult, but fun time. Enjoy this era of your life.

I wish you the best of luck Bonnie! Go for the gold!
smile.gif
wink.gif

I know how much this means to you, and I am so excited for you! Please stay in touch with me, and remember my offer to help you out is a standing offer. If you get in a jam, CALL me! (315 342-4139), and send me an email when your transplant is successful.

Good luck in college!  It's a great experience.  You're going to meet so many facinating people.  Keep an open mind, that's the best advice I can offer (and it was free advice, so that tells you what it's worth
wink.gif
 )

biggrin.gif

Good luck, good luck, good luck... and have fun!

When you're settled, there are plenty of places to buy cp's in Seattle and Portland
smile.gif
so you can stock your dorm room and make it feel like home.

You can be the weirdo from Alaska who grows bug eating plants in the dorm! That's kinda how my move from Alaska went
smile.gif

YaaaaHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
You go girl! Good for you. Congratulations on making the leap. All of our best wishes go with you. Be sure & let us know when you get settled.
biggrin.gif

Back