What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

host pictures

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
where do you have your pictures hosted so you can post them here?? the site i am using is a build your own website thing that gives 1 mb space. and inorder to do it i need to create a html page with just that picture since they don't allow hotlinking. then my pictures don't show. you need to go to the site i made.... thanks
lates,
andrew

adnedarn,
Check this one out: http://www.clubphoto.com/ . I've seen it recommended several times in the forum, but haven't tried it myself (no digital camera yet).

Mine are stored on AOL's member space...every member gets something like 2MB of space (unless they've increased it and I don't know it).

Suzanne

I'd also like to find a way to post my images online.. and change my avatar... does anyone have any suggestions for an image hosting service? I tried the one above and it didn't seem to work

i just used the above and it worked great!!  took me 2 min and i had pictures online and posted (trading post attn attn i am so happy.  at the bottom)  try it again.   you do need to sign up.  then upload the picture.  then right click on the picture and left click properties.  then it has the address the picture is located. copy that and post it into your post!!!  that is it.  it says it has unlimited amouts of pictures. but the pictures only stay on for 30 days.(on the free acct.)  one thing though.  you need to start a new album each time you start a new upload...  so upload all pictures in one swoop.  not one then post then next.  upload all then go post all...
hope this helps!!!!
lates,
andrew
ps. thanks for the website BigCarnivourKid works great!

Back