What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peace garden?

When surfing through Petflytrap's site, I came across this.

Peace Garden

What is/was this? Did I miss something, or is it still to happen?

SF

wow.gif
0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SnowyFalcon @ Sep. 18 2003,3
wow.gif
0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When surfing through Petflytrap's site, I came across this.  

Peace Garden

What is/was  this?  Did I miss something, or is it still to happen?

SF[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
It was a CP bog garden to which PFT donated the plants.  If you cruise the posts for last December you may be able to find one or two about it.  If I remember correctly, the plants in the Sarracenia grab bag special last month were from that garden after it was 'dismantled'.  (Somebody correct me if I went senile on that please
wink.gif

smile.gif
.)

alien.gif

edit: I was feeling soft headed...uhhh hearted and did a quick search and found this:   Peace Garden

i am curious , where is peace gardens located at , and why did the plant in the big peace sign get dismantlde and get put into the grab bags , was it because they were not cared for well , were they dieing , did they not want them no more , did they want fresh plants every year , what ?

Back