What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moderator contest

• Thread starter steveo
  • Start date
I think the mod who answers the most posts every month ought to get some kind of prize. I'm beginning to think that some of them never sleep.

smile.gif

Steve

Really! I see post from some of them at pretty much every hour of the day!

What happened to "everything in moderator-ation?"

Sorry.
wow.gif
tounge.gif

well I think that the reason you see us here all the time is because we are from all different parts of the world plus alot of us seem to get a touch of insomnia from time to time.

I'd put up a poll for ya about it but Im afraid I would accidentally leave somebody out and get hammered to a meaty pulp with a mallet
wow.gif

i have always wondered how one becomes a moderator? im sure it has nothing to do with umm umm. but i have always wondered.....
tounge.gif

I say...just give all the moderators a prize! hehe A trip to Hawaii would be nice.
biggrin.gif
Phil...ya listening??

steve that a great idea! Some one should askco-owners of pft obout it (not me)
smile.gif
smile.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

A trip to Hawaii Suzzane? If I were still a mod I would rather take a N. Jaquelineae as a prize!  
biggrin.gif
 Quite interesting thought steve.  
smile.gif

Better take all the Mods to Borneo
I sure Phil (and all of us) would like the idea
wink.gif

Arie

You know as nice as those places would be I would rather win a trip to texas and meet Phil and Jeff and check out thier new place. I know that they have been working hard on thier place with landscaping and the bog plus I would like to check out thier green house.
wink.gif

I dunno about that Idea... I know that several mods don't answer alot, but when they do, you are on your way after reading just their post... For example, I don't think Tony or Troy are really chatters, but if you ask a question about orchids or nepenthes, they'll give ya some of the best help around...

I havent seen phil post a whole lot lately, but ask him a question about the store, and you'll get the straightest answer. Other times he posts complaints about the ingnorance of some 'humans' which is fun too.

Then theres Shelly who always talks, and is always funny, and always gives good info too!

I think its pretty much a tie between all these wicked people.

Suzanne - If ya want a tip to hawaii, send a SASE to Greg Peniuk, 86 Aberdeen........

How about a free burger at Hot and Now? If you do not eat meat you can have a vegE burger. With a bad economy that is a steal at 29 cents *WOW* lol. k/d

travis
wink.gif

Tamlin... Hah... It took a while, but I get it!

It is what you are Tamlin.
biggrin.gif
AKA Moderator!

oh lerdy...

Well...

Well...

Ok, that was profound... I forgot what I was gonna say!

GEEEEEZ... Is this the lets all be funny in a smart ppl way thread or WUT!?!?!?!?

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil!!! PROFOUND!??!!? that word is so kewl!!! I've never used it....... congrats!!!

Tamlin..... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....... you were funny! (j/k)... You're always funny...

Wow. How hilarious.

Back