What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!

im not quite shure how to post photos on this fourm and if possible can you explane it in detail.......it's just im not very good with computers or spelling
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
.........mixed amotions........hahahahah

make you photo site in here..........................and make link.........from there
wink.gif

how canhttp://arctic.photoisland.com/servlet/com.arcsoft.UtilMain?com=arcsoftUtil&jobtype=zlargeview3&c2simple_next=largeview3mbr.html&newpict=17096655&goNext=/photosharing/albumindex.html? i make a link?hmmmmmmm i wonder if that worked?
confused.gif
wow.gif

dohh it diden't any way im not quite shure if you got that.

how do i make a link?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
?

and also how do i make a photo site............i told you i wasen't good with computers....................is there a nother way?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

ok  what you do is go to the site weser gave and sign up its pretty simple and will only take a minute, then click on upload pictures, browse find the pic you want and upload it. When its done right click on pic, go to properties, copy the url come back here click on image and paste the url.
smile.gif

I no see pics
sad.gif
smile.gif

me neither so I deleted them
sad.gif
man that sucks Ive been lookin everywhere that will host pics so I post them
sad.gif

Back