What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Field trip photos, website changes

• Thread starter Mike King
  • Start date
Ok Guys,
As promised you can now see the field trip photos from my trip to the USA back in July. I have also added some new photos to the gallery. Please check it out and let me know what you think of it.

Nice pictures Mike! Loved them all! Nice article on them! I wish the best to those threatened habitats.
sad.gif

Impressive... that had to be tons of fun.

<envy>
smile.gif

Excellent Mike! Hope you enjoyed your trip to the U.S. The pictures are lovely and you have documented it well. I do find rather disturbing how many of the sites you think will not be viable in the coming years. Such a shame..wish there was something we could do.
I know that the Sierra Club is trying to preserve a site in Texas so the sarracenia near a river won't be destroyed. Perhaps they will try to save some of the sites you mentioned in other states. But I certainly liked what you have posted on your website..thank you for sharing it with us!

Wonderful picture and notes, Mike. Thanks for sharing.
smile.gif
I think it would be awsome to see any CP in its natural environment.

Suzanne

Back