What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new website

Hi everyone!
It's taken me from 2pm until 10pm, but I have constructed my own website. Please visit it at www.alexis.clubjordan.co.uk and tell me what you think and if you have any problems. It's still very much under construction and the 'Information' section doesn't work yet.
Thanks
Alexis

RAMPUPPY- Enabled link

Say man...

I love the site...

And the pics.

It all looks great!
smile.gif

No complaints from me
biggrin.gif

very nice website
and many nice pictures
the only thing is that some of the pictures dont load when i click them...
but your plants are looking good!! =]

Thanks everyone!
The photos should be working now.

Wonderful site! I just added it to my favorites.. only one question.. will you be adding a guestbook?

I could add a guestbook, yes. It could alos do with a counter. Do you have any other suggestions for what it needs? In the information bit I'm going to explain everything i know about CPs. I also need to add a links page and sign up to a couple of CP webrings. There's still lots of work to do!

Love the photo department. Nice pics.
biggrin.gif

the website is looking super-cool!! The photos are spectacular--and your VFT's are grand! Thanks--added to favorites already.

Thanks everyone!
I'm starting doing the information page at the moment - trying to fit in everything I know about CPs.

Hi. I just checked out your site ...REALLY cool! where did you get that A.S. giant flytrap!!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Nice job! I especially liked the photos of the VFT produced by Adrian Slack. Congratulations on your new page!

Back