What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chat room link?

• Thread starter Cynic81
  • Start date
I was just wondering if we can make or find a new chat room??? (If its not against forum rules). It seems that the chat room of petflytrap has technical difficulties... Is there anyway we could use Aol Im for chating or something other then Aol Im?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LenG444 @ Sep. 12 2003,01:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was just wondering if we can make or find a new chat room??? (If its not against forum rules)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
we should all somehow organize a chat somehow, that would be fun
biggrin.gif
(if it's not against the forum rules of course)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dfalkanger @ Sep. 11 2003,11:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LenG444 @ Sep. 12 2003,01:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was just wondering if we can make or find a new chat room??? (If its not against forum rules)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
we should all somehow organize a chat somehow, that would be fun
biggrin.gif
 (if it's not against the forum rules of course)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I recently made a java chat room, if i could find the link, i could paste the java link as a image or flash, and we could all chat on THIS page!!!
wow.gif

Back