What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peace garden photos

Phil, the pictures aren't on the web page. it is still the peace sysmble with diff colors.

how was your trip to florida?

Great pics!
Cool Garden!
Now, if I could just afford a house...
wink.gif

what are the pic of? heck i'm still stuck w/ the pumpcans from halloween on the top of the page.

never mind i can see the pictures now.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GEORGE-CP @ Dec. 10 2002,07:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm still stuck w/ the pumpcans from halloween on the top of the page.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
ROFL! How did they stay on there? I haven't seen the pumpkins in ages!
wow.gif
smile.gif
tounge.gif
sad.gif
wink.gif
confused.gif
biggrin.gif

Do a force refresh - ctrl + refresh on your browser
smile.gif

wow thought were some stubern pumpcans i had to forse it 6 times before they finally got off the web page. i was beginning to think that the seeds that my kid planted from the pumpcan where beginning to grow into the computer and one actually sprouted 2 days ago.

Ha! I had the pumpkins stuck for a long time too...finally got rid of them.
You should be able to see the pics of Peace Garden if you click on the peace symbol on the Home page or you can go to http://www.petflytrap.com/peace.html
I think the pics are great!

Phil, that's an impressive project. Great pictures. Now the wife and I are going to have to drive all the way back to Miami (hehe). Great city btw, but the car kept going into autopilot and vearing off onto roads that led into the Everglades last time we were there.
This is how we travel when we go to Florida. Driving down a freeway or highway, one of us goes, "hey, there's a road, let's see where it goes"! So we take it. Sometimes we have found great new adventures, and a couple of times we found that some roads are better not taken. And you can't get too lost in South Florida because if you go to far West, you run into the Gulf of Mexico and if you go too far East, you run into the Atlantic, and if you go too far South, you're pretty close to the Caribbean (ms).
smile.gif

Back