What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to delete our accounts?

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Is there anyway to delete our user names and accounts with PFT? I've decided to leave (I can't believe I'm saying this) after having my posts deleted. These forums are getting too censored for me. Now we're not allowed to even mention other places that sell CP's? I mean, this is as bad as Gardenweb not allowing me to post because the link to my image has PetFlyTrap in the address. I know this post will be deleted as well.. but will someone at least tell me how to delete my username first?

Oh come on, purplesundew! You have to ask an admin to delete you, but that's beside the point. Yes, that can sometimes get annoying, but I, who has a quick temper, have learnt to deal with it, so why not you? We all are ''bonded'' to each other almost as if we are personal friends, and it's devastating when a person leaves on his or her own will. I myself, do not know how ANYONE can leave this board. I've grown as bonded to it as I have my own dog. Now THAT'S saying something. If I ever had to leave, I'd be sulking in depression for two months. And you will notice, if you leave, how helpless you are when it comes to a problem with your CPs that you can't solve. If I hadn't found this forum almost two years ago, I wouldn't have my 38-plant collection I have now. And I'm sure you will have problems along the way without this instant help service as well. It's your choice to leave, but I wouldn't. I'd rather stay at a forum twice as strict as this one than leave it altogether and expose myself to CP problems I don't know how to take care of! I will tell you that this forum is MUCH more fun-loving and loosely-ruled than another forum I go to, which I will not name. It is a fish forum, and you aren't even allowed to post happy birthday posts, because that is considered "illegal chit-chatting." And everything you post HAS to be STRICTLY a question or answer, and even if it is a really helpful answer, if it's less than two lines long, BOOM, it's deleted. I must say, this forum is much less tight and strict than that one.

Well, I think this is enough preaching, and I'm sure most others here will agree with what I just said. Nobody wants you to leave. WE LOVE YOU!!! ***throws confetti***

Moving to Company forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back