What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funniest cp pics i've ever seen!

• Thread starter larry
  • Start date
Ladies, try not to giggle too much  
wink.gif

Pic entitled "Lost Mojo" taken by our very own wickedthistle.
lost_mojo.jpg

dude, you have ideas!
wink.gif

fantastic

Another funny one (not in that way). Had a my sarr leuco pitcher fall over during some wind gusts. I propped it back up, refilled with water and saw some curious foaming inside....if snails could run screaming with hands waving that's what this guy would have done. I've never seen a snail move so fast!

sarr_snail.jpg

You don't need to fill your leuco with water, it'll dilute all the enzymes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tamlin Dawnstar @ Jan. 15 2003,08:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmmm, looks kind of small........mine is MUCH larger.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
what exactly are you referring to?
wink.gif

lol, Leo, perhaps we don't want to know
wink.gif

Larry,
   If you ever grow one like that.....I HOPE YOU'RE A NICE PERSON!!!

LOL
ROFLMAO

tounge.gif

wink.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

It's not the size that bothers me... it's the color.
wow.gif

um.... um... yeah
confused.gif
see now thats why I use luke warm water instead of cold to water my plants.
Don't stress though I've seen this before (unfortunately), and I'd be willing to bet if you just give it some attention along with good ole fashioned tender lovin care. Also try putting it in a nice humid warm spot that usually works and will perk it right up for ya
wink.gif
tounge.gif

Hi all,

Actually, it's my plant. It's alright, that pic was taken a day after the plant was chopped for cuttings. It's a cutting of a male khasiana
wink.gif

Great, mystery is gone
confused.gif

Back