What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite summer activity

• Thread starter Wesley
  • Start date
My absolute favorite summer activity is sitting outside on warm summer nights with hubby and a margurita watching for metors.

Second favorite activity, night swimming... calm water, moonlight.... ahhh. I think I'm going to go get in the pool.

My (not so favorite) summer activity: trying to keep my CPs alive after the wind sent my four foot tall, two foot wide greenhouse I got for my birthday rolling across the patio to tip over, tossing all of the CPs every which way. ***crosses arms and stomps off***

EDIT: Oh yeah... and my second not so favorite summer activity: running out onto the back patio every ten seconds to make sure the greenhouse didn't roll off and tip over again...

Favorite summer activitys:

#1 Avoiding sweating!
biggrin.gif

#2 Checking out the greenhouses that seem to pop up everywhere in summer. Most are boring with nothing but annuals and "garden" plants but sometimes you find neat exotics in the least likely places.

#3 Watering the plants I've got outside.

flyfishing

looking at plants

checking on plants again

forums
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

alien.gif

friends

fishing

soccer  

horseback riding

tubing on the lake (I know, juvinile, but FUN&#33