What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Botanical art

I'm going to be on spring break next week which means I'll have access to everything I need to do some more "watercolor" botanicals. If anyone has a small collection of photoes or even a single photo of a good plant that I could use as a subject please feel free to post them. I am mostly looking for VFT varients, but since the VFT people have never been able to donate any images I'll take whatever
smile.gif
It's first come first serve so if you want your plant to exists as a rep of spiecies sign up now, lol
smile.gif
For those of you unfarmilliar with my project, I'm making a sort of on-line standard for VFTs but I'll also be inclueding some representatives of other CPs, and even if I don't, someone else can use the art, right?
smile.gif
Currently compleated are Red Dragon in spring, Typical in winter, typical in spring and a few anatomical close ups of a typical VFT. I also have Nep. Ventricosa 'Red' ready for when I get home. If you want a plant drawn, but don't want me to use it on-line, you can request that too, but I'll be doing those last. Thanks everyone
smile.gif

-Darcie

Okay, so no one wants to submitt pictures of plants for me to draw. Well, last chance in case anyone changed their mind.

Here is a photo of my Sarracenia x 'Judith Hindle'.

S_JudithHindleCloseupPitcher.jpg

Here are a few vft photos as well.

pinkJawVFT.jpg

DenteVFTrapCloseUp.jpg

DenteLeafNector.jpg

Thanks everyone. I'll see what I can do

Back