What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday! tom, carniverous newbie

• Thread starter dfalkanger
  • Start date
Happy birthday to all of you, and I hope it will be a fantastic day for you all!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Yes, Happy Birthday everyone! Wow, four b-days on the same day!
smile.gif

-buckeye

Happy B-Day! Hey PinguiculaMan..I'm getting you a present...Money! Now just send me some plants..and I'm sure you'll get your money in a few months...
tounge.gif

Happy Birthday to Everyone!! wow thats the most b-days I've seen on one day before!

Happy birthday to all! Hope plants come in abundance!

Wow...a whole bunch of birthdayers.
smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Caps, Carnie Newbie, Tom and Joseph! Hope you all have a wonderful special day.
biggrin.gif

Suzanne

Hey, popular day. Happy birthday to all of you.

Happy Birthday all, and a SPECIAL THANKS to Pinguiculaman for all the help on the forums and in advancing CP knowledge in general throughout a lifetime of experimentation and perfecting growing and reproducing techniques. We wouldn't be the same without you!

What they said! ***points***

Thanks everyone! It was a great birthday, spent at Lake Tahoe. Now that I'm back, I have to go madly water my neps! LOL!

Capslock

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL! Sorry i missed this post, i didn;t scan general discussions today. Capslock, give me your addy, i'll send those sarracenia rubra ssp gulfensis seeds i promised you (well actually i promised alata but i lost them when i moved)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL! Sorry i missed this post, i didn;t scan general discussions today. Capslock, give me your addy, i'll send those sarracenia rubra ssp gulfensis seeds i promised you (well actually i promised alata but i lost them when i moved)

Back