What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera photos

I am posting some photos here in case this is of interest to anyone. Next up will be the Utricularia and Genlisea folder.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc....hoo.com

sundewarttest4.jpg

I only have one thing to say:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Nice!!!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

smile.gif
I have to admit Im envious
wink.gif

WOW, William, they're just... AMAZING! I'm stunned at how robust your plants are! but of course you have such big, robust, healthy plants
biggrin.gif

Hehh.. nice plants Tamlin... but you know what I am gonna comment on? The wood paneling in one of the photos...

I always have had an image in my head of you snuggled away in a nice old wood cottage in the woods with you your wife and your plants... surrounded by wood...
smile.gif

confirmation!

Back