What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Student & Teacher Discounts

tuyen thi

BANNED
I e-mailed my student identification card to Phillip and Jeff and I do not know how the process works . How are you suppose to know when the discount has been done , do I have to send the money for them to process the discount or do I have to wait till they e-mail me .

hmm, what i did was goto KINKOS and make a photo copy of my report card and i sent the copy to them in the mail, you can do with e mail if you can scan the report card or something and send it to em.

what i did was i went to the buy a plant and looked at the prices,. then i went back to the main page and went down to "my account" i filed in my e mail and password and then i went back to BUY A PLAnT and they were all lowered, by like 1-2 dolers :biggrin:

i like to add stuff to my shoppign cart then goin to my acount and seein the price drop a few dollers,

NO OFFENSE IF THIS IS OFFENDING SOMEONE I DONT MEAN IT AS!!

pft.coms prices are really nice and offordable than other website which are way expensive, but i guess you can call me cheap
smile.gif

I have your account set up for the student discount.

So all you have to do is order
smile.gif

Thanks Phillip , Could you reply my e mails when you have time and could you delete that order that I wanted to .

Back