What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can someone photoshop something...

i need someone to photoshop something on a picture of my z28 camaro - let me know and i will email a picture
thanks Jeff

Jeff,
Send the pic to schload@divinvest.com.

Do you want is saved as a .jpg? What do you need done to it? Reduced in size? Balanced? Let me know. Hopefully I'll be able to do it.

amn this new board is getting on my nervous everytime i get on it won't let me post or reply even sometimes when i log back in - i have to type in the aol search for petflytrap.com and then it sends me here - ahhhh - anyhow i sent you mail

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jeffsz28 @ Oct. 28 2003,1:00)]........i have to type in the aol search for petflytrap.com and then it sends me here - ahhhh - anyhow i sent you mail
jeffsz28,
Relax, your in the right place. PFT is in the process of upgrading the forums. Part of that was a face lift.
ghostface.gif
Anyhows, schloaty will getcha goin'.
smile.gif

Hey, I also use photoshop, and can help you with your picture needs =D. dkim128~~~@~~~yahoo.com without the ~~~ cause I dont' want to be spammed bulk, I learnt my lesson, I have over 300 ppl emialing me every day. Still Can't get rid of it.

Hey fellow cpers - thanks but Dave helped me out with something i wanted done with a photo of my z28

thanks Jeff

Back