What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting Day...

Where shall I start? I finished my lighting project for my CPs, so they now have 12 hr fluorescent light supplementing the indirect sunlight.

Then I was given a really nice present by BigCarnivoreKid, which brightened my day considerably.

Then I went to the orthopaedist, who x-rayed my arm and deemed that I had broken my growth plate (not a good thing for a teenager).

So, the Doc says they had to put a cast on it. Casts really stink in South Florida, because of the heat. Now, I can only type with one hand. I thank God that they didn't have to set anything.

Tonight I will be going to a party! Yay! It will be a nice one, with a bunch of Christian kids from the church Youth Group. Tomorrow, I'll be going to an allday concert, we'll see if I overheat and faint because of this big insulator on my arm.

LOOOOOONNNGGG DAY!! Anybody else had a Friday like mine?

SF

Hehehe I found out that I did`nt kill all my sarr seeds!

Well my day wasn't near as interesting as yours. Since i didn't have classes at college today i spent most of the day writing a paper for my freshman english class. It's a response to a book we had to read about how brand names influence teenagers. Exciting, huh?? Then i went and helped at my church's fall festival. It was in the church parking lot. I got to help run a game with two of my friends from my SS class. The game was called hop and pop. We would put a bike helmet on the kids' head that had thumb tacks taped to the top of it. Then the kids would jump up and pop balloons full of confetti that were pined to a board above their heads. I got completely covered with confetti and I also learned confetti doesn't taste very good. It was fun though and i definitely will do it again.

-buckeye

Hello,
Lets see, woke up at 6:30 a.m. went to bus at 7:10 a.m. arrive at school at 7:35 a.m. go to class 7:45 a.m. learn more Spanish. Then my school is doing one really wierd project, well, the Freshmen seem to have it the hardest, so I basically spent the whole day doing a slide show on piloting commercial aircraft, which is cool, but boring after a while. When school ended I went to my after school weight lifting thing, you know, work out the guns and such. Then I came home around 5:30 p.m. eat some dinner, then I'm *cough* grounded, so I couldn't go to any friends houses, or they come over to my house, go trick or treating with anybody......so I watched Blade starring Welsey Snipes. Then today I am going golfing, so I had to catch some sleep at like 11:00 pm. And that is how my day went.
Kevin

I found 4 more victims to spread my plants to
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

smile.gif
BCK

Back