What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Betcha you never...

Alright, it's my turn to ask you all a favor.  I broke the growth plate in my left wrist playing football, and so I'm in a cast.  I really hate casts.  So, for fun I'm seeing how many people I can get to sign it.  

Last night, I had a brainstorm.  Why couldn't I have people sign a virtual cast?  So, if you would be willing to help me out, post here with your name, so that I can set myself a record for the number of names.

SF

__

Should we sign our user name or real name?

losfreddy-freddy

Jamie
Get Well Soon
(what happens when a growth plate is broken?)

Get well, Snowy, and stop hitting people!

Max <-- Capslock

Best wishes for a quick recovery
smile.gif
!
BCK/Steve A.

Hope its not too itchy..lmao... All I can say is better you than me
tounge.gif
haha

VFT guy in SJ... Steve

Get well soon!!!!!!! I'm praying for ya
biggrin.gif

Wes

Get well soon!
buckeye-Eric

Fast healing...If you are unable to water your plants ship them my way! tee hee k/d

Travis
cool.gif

What's football?

Hope you get back in the swing of things soon!

Tamlin (with a flourish on the name and accompanied with a small but exquisitely rendered cartoon of a football player twisted like a pretzel with his legs where his arms should be).

Ouch! The growth plate. Do they believe that it will heal all right!

Good Luck, best wishes and prays.

Copper aka Rose

I'll give a ticket to the truck that hit you.

Get well , stop poking it
laugh.gif

goldtrap2690

dang steve.. your mean! lol
Andrew aka adnedarn

hehehe just try not to think of ants crawling around inside the cast... or mosquito bites.. lmao
tounge.gif

Hey, Get well!

Cole... Colieo

smile.gif

Dontcha hate that itching?! Ugh! You're lucky you got a cast. When I broke my arm, I never could get a proper cast because of the swelling so I missed out on all the signing.
sad.gif

Here's to a speedy recovery!
biggrin.gif

PlantAKiss aka Suzanne

Back