What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lunar Eclipse

PlantAKiss,

If you are really interested, PM me and we can discuss it without raising a big stink.

SF
smile.gif

I saw the eclipse over Emerald bay in Lake Tahoe
smile.gif
It was awesome. Then about a half hour after the eclipse, it got real cloudy and dumped almost 2 feet of snow in like 12 hours. Excellent!!!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Nov. 11 2003,12:21)]HOW do you get that the earth is only 10,000 years old??  
wow.gif
*furrows brow* I was wondering the EXACT same thing..

Anybody is welcome to discuss it via PM if they wish.

SF

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dfalkanger @ Nov. 11 2003,3:44)]I saw the eclipse over Emerald bay in Lake Tahoe
smile.gif
  It was awesome.  Then about a half hour after the eclipse, it got real cloudy and dumped almost 2 feet of snow in like 12 hours.  Excellent!!!
biggrin.gif
Indeed.  Ski season is upon us... or would be, if i still lived in the West. Hmm...

That Lake Tahoe event sounded pretty cool, too.  And, Travis, there is no danger in watching a lunar eclipse.  It's the solar eclipse you do not want to look at directly.
smile.gif

I missed it... unfortunately there were clouds in the way, but what I did see was a RAINBOW in front of the clouds! at midnight!
wow.gif

O_O

That... that... that means something......

Back